- Select Settings from the black ribbon.
- Select Offices from the green ribbon.
- Select the Settings for the office you wish to add bank holidays too.
- From the drop down list of Settings, select Time Off.
6. Select the drop-down list to see the country’s listed.
7. Select the appropriate country from the drop-down list. (Ireland in our example).
8. Having selected the appropriate country, select Import.
9. Confirm the new Public holidays are now listed for our chosen office.
10. Repeats steps 3 to 8 for all offices, with relevant countries public holidays.
Please note - Public Holidays need to be imported annually.