- Log on as administrator.
- Select Settings from the black ribbon.
- Select Offices from the green ribbon.
- Select the TIME OFF button for the relevant office.
- Go to the Time off Request & Rostering Request Types section.
- Select the ADD button.
- Give an appropriate name, example “Out of Office”.
- Tick the working out of office box.
9. Click submit.
10. Now any employee (who is part of that office) can select this option when looking to work from home.
11. These days requested will NOT be taken from their annual leave.
12. You will be able see their request in Who’s Off. (Adrian on the 19th-21st)