- Log on as administrator.
- Select Time On from the black ribbon.
- Select Projects from the green ribbon.
- Select the Add button to add a new Project.
5. In our example, we are going to create a new project called “On call – work weekend”.
6. Select the Save Changes button to create this new project.
7. Note the new project is now listed under projects.
8. Select the Assign button to assign this project type to a different office, department or employee as suits the project.
In this example I choose 4 different employees
9. Select Add to assign this project to the 4 selected employees.
10. You can see what employees are assigned to a project by clicking the assign button again and see all those currently listed with this project.
11. Note when Elizabeth Byrt logs on and select time on – she can see the new project is listed for her.